Friday, April 1, 2011

Another package and a snow storm

So the only light in my day today was getting the mail and there was a wonderful package... I am so thankful for getting that package today because I've gotta tell you this snow storm has made for a grumpy day. I tried to shovel the 3 inches of snow on top of 4 inches of slush, that resulted in a very sore back. Had to call a plow guy to come clean up the driveway. Thank goodness for the plow guy. So here are some pictures of my new package

Gina from Cat Nap Inn Primitives sent me this package
and once again, the picture does not do any justice. This is an absolutely beautiful bag. Thank you Gina 
now on to the Nor'easter that hit Maine and the rest of New England today, I really thought the weather guys all got together and were pulling a big April fools joke on us with the weather forecast but to my surprise, they were serious. We got alot of snow that resulted in about 4 inches of slush with 3 or so inches of snow on top. Impossible to shovel, but great for a snowman. Kennedy had fun making a snowman in the middle of the turnaround.

see all this snow, yesterday this was grass...we really got alot of that white stuff. I sure hope mother nature starts to get in a better mood soon. Enough with winter and time for spring.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
**Hugs**
Sabrina

12 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Sabrina
Cute present from Gina~But the snow oh, my yuk~it is April!!hang in there
Keep safe
smiles
Teresa

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Sabrina, I am going to come an live with your, no, NOT for the snow.. just so I can open some of those packages. What fun you must be having, everyday it's your Birthday!

I feel for your back, I keep saying to myself, ok, thought spring was here. Hope your white stuff melts and stays gone...

Blessings, Traci

dee begg said...

Sabrina,

Yuck on the snow. Yeah on the package! Hope your weather turns springy soon.

D

acorn hollow said...

I feel your pain we have about 7 inches and it just stopped snowing. I am so ready for spring
Cathy

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Gina is a sweetie, but then so are you. The bag is lovely and the snow is way to late to be enjoyable.
Snow! Snow! Go away!
★Linda★

TeresaM said...

When will this snow end!!! I feel for you! We hit 42 degrees today!

Christine said...

Oh Sabrina - can't believe all that snow! Take it easy on your back!
Glad you were cheered up and received such a lovely package from Gina! It's beautiful!
Thanks too for leaving me sweet comments!
Your always welcome!
Christine

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww honey, all that snow, my goodness. Yes, let the snow plow man move it for you so you don't hurt yourself.
Gina does a lot of pretty stitching and your prize is a excellent example.
Carol

The Rusty Thimble said...

OH Sabrina I know you are enjoying all those wonderful packages. YUCK on the snow storm. Love the bag from Gina
Brenda

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hi Sabrina, so happy you love your little ditty bag..It came to you quick.;) I hope you are staying nice and toasty with all that snow..they are getting snow in Utah where I am from...I thought it would be gone by now..I don't miss it..I do think its beautiful for about a week and on christmas..but that is about it.;)

Danice G said...

The bag from Gina is really nice. And, I hope your back is feeling better from all the snow shoveling. Here in Alabama we are having terrible thunderstorms.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

How sweet of Gina to send you such a cute bag!

Sorry you are getting so much snow. =[ Hope you get warmer temps and they stay that way!