Thursday, August 25, 2011

My new obsession

Wow!!!! it has been forever since my last post. So much has been going on this summer, but now it is almost time for school to start back up and for things to get back to normal. I wanted to share some pictures of my new collections I have started. I have to admit, I think I am a bit obsessed with the old typewritters. In my kitchen I collect old scales buy my livingroom looked like it needed a collections so this is what I have been finding.
This is an old Corona, It was heading for the trash, Can you believe someone would throw this away, it even has the original case....
I found this Royal typewritter at a fun place called Pa's Trading Post in Oxford, ME... I love that place

my other Obsession is these baskets. I just love them hung on the wall, I need to fill them with some berries or something


This one has two large handles. Love Love Love this one...It is HUGE
So there you have it, my new collections.

We are bracing for Hurricaine Irene this weekend, I hope everyone stays safe.
Prim Blessings
Sabrina

7 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Sabrina
I am loving your obsessions~ baskets always so prim-perfect~ and the typewriters oh, girl they are just to neat, can hear them~ love the noise they make~ Wow who would of thought we would miss them so much when the keyboards came out~ but yep, they are a treasure~
Keep safe~
smiles
Teresa

Farmhouse prims said...

Sabrina, I love your baskets and typewriters, I miss hearing the typing and nose that a typewriter makes, awesome obsessions. Hugs, Lecia

Melissa Jones Bowman said...

I love your new collections! You can NEVER, have to many collections!

Christine said...

Who doesn't love baskets!!!! Your baskets are great and the typewriters are just fab! I now wish I'd asked for my mother's old one... Too bad I don't know what happened to it.
Enjoy your collections!
Christine

colleens craft shed said...

Love baskets too!! My father in law had a really cool old typewritter and my oldest son has it now. They are so neat! Love all your new collections!

Tolentreasures said...

Love those typewriters. What a great collection! And the baskets! Wonderful!

Cathy

Danice G said...

We have an old Royal typewriter like that also! I love antiques :)