Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank you Linda

Well Linda knew just what I needed to brighten my day. I went out to get the mail and there was an unexpected package in there.... I saw that it was from Linda Parker at http://parkersparadise.blogspot.com and knew I was going to love it. So I ripped open the package to find this most darling pillow
I love, love love it Linda, Thank you so much for brightening my day. You are such an amazing person. I am blessed to know you. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I hope you know how much your generosity truly touches peoples lives.

5 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Glad you like it!
I thought it would be a good one for your family of 4. It makes me smile to know you are pleased.
★Linda★

Beckyjean said...

Love your little stitchery pillow from Linda. She's such a sweetie!!

Have a wonderful evening~Becky

Danice G said...

What a lovely little pillow. That is so nice of Linda. 'Hope you are doing well :)

The Rusty Thimble said...

Hello Sabrina, what a sweet little pillow. Linda is Special!
Brenda

Feng Shui said...

Long time no see your blog update. Are you OK? Thank you!

artisoo