Thursday, January 6, 2011

some pictures from my house

Well I thought I should post some pictures of my home... As you will see I am an antique scale collector. I am not sure what draws me to these but I just love the look of them. In the picture below, we got this old leather Dr's bag at a flea Market in Londonderry NH last summer and the scale I got for $5 at a flea market in Fryberg Maine... I love Flea Markets
this next picture is in a corner of my kitchen, I got the hanging scale at a school fundraiser yardsale and the old typewriter was going to be trown away from the school. Can you imagine throwing away something like that...

This next picture is the top of some of my Kitchen cabinets... yes more scales... I think I am addicted to them..

next is just a picture of my kitchen cabinets. My husband built them and I love them.He is very talented. I think I need to get him to make a cover for my microwave... it looks out of place.

lastly is a wall bench and yes another scale in my dining room.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
Happy Thursday
Sabrina

5 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, Sabrina!
The kitchen cabinets so pretty, like how you have the different colors!
Scales I have a few, I too like them, you have a very nice collection!( my big/huge thing is whisk brooms, can't avoid them!LOL)
The typewriter so glad you got it, I can't believe someone would throw it out!
Wonderful displays!
enjoy your day
Teresa

Becky said...

Love all your home photos. You have great displays of your antiques. Have a great day!
Becky

The Gathering Room said...

what a lovely home you have...and a good knack of interior design!

Tammy Burks said...

Love all of your scales....cool collection!

Uptown Antiques said...

What a nice kitchen. Love your cupboards! I'm wanting to redo mine and thought of painting them reddish, but was worried it'd be too much. Your photos show that they'd GREAT! I love scales too!